The Acer XF Hybrids play as well as they look! They match the Acer XF Driver and Fairway Woods perfectly, and feature the same design characteristics that make them such great performers.
Featuring variable face technology, which means that even on a less than perfect ball strike, you will be able to eke out some suitable results. The variable crown technology (VCT) displaces weight to places needed most, which on a hybrid is in the sole, resulting in penetrating, high shots.
The intimating PVD black finish looks awesome too. Sometimes, a hybrid can be a “hook” machine, but the XF's sit dead nuts square, so no worries. Available from a #2, all the way to a #6. Hey, if PGA Tour Pro KJ Choi is using a 6 hybrid, why shouldn't we?
|Face Height (mm)||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5||32.5|
Acer XF Hybrid Standard Lengths:
- Integra SoooLong 460 Cup Face Driver
- Bang SF Series Fairway Woods
- Bionik 105 Putter - Compare to TaylorMade Rossa
- Bionik 504 Putter
- Left Handed Turbo Power V+ Hybrid Special
- Left Handed Turbo Power V+ Hybrid Pair Special
- Integra Junior Set
- Acer XP Stainless Fairway Wood Special
- Left Handed Acer XP Mantara Hybrid Special